Dissatisfied表示”不满”、”不高兴”或者”失望”等（unhappy, frustrated, or disappointed with someone or something）:
- My brother was dissatisfied with the restaurant’s poor service.
- The store’s many dissatisfied customers organized a boycott.
- I was dissatisfied with the show’s final episode.
Unsatisfied表示”不满足”，还想要更多(the feeling of wanting more of something):
- The restaurant’s delicious—but meager—appetizers left me unsatisfied; I wanted more of everything.
- The game’s demo was great, but it was too short; it left me unsatisfied.