1, Have – 动词，表示“拥有”、“具有”的含义
- He has three books by Hemingway.
- Jane has a sister in France.
- Frank has a lot of free time these days.
2, Have Got
- He’s got some friends in Wales.
- He’s got red hair and freckles.
- Alice has got three cousins.
3,Have – 一般动词，表示一系列的动作。常见的有：
- have a bath, wash, shower, etc.
- have breakfast, lunch, dinner
- have fun
- have time available
- have questions
- have a party
- have a walk, hike, ride, etc.
- have a discussion, fight, argument etc.
- Erica is having a bath at the moment.
- We’re going to have a party next week.
- She usually has breakfast at seven o’clock.
4,Have – 助动词
- 现在完成时: He has been to Georgia twice.
- 现在完成进行时: They have been waiting for over an hour.
- 过去完成时: He had already eaten when she arrived.
- 过去完成进行时: Jane had been working for two hours when he telephoned.
- 将来完成时: They will have been gone for four hours by two o’clock.
- 将来完成进行时: Max will have been playing the piano for two hours by the time he finishes.
5, Have To Do – 表示“不得不”或“必须”做某事
常用于描述某人的的职责。’Have to do’和must有相同的含义，但must一般表示更加强烈的个人职责 (比如: I must talk to Peter. It’s important!) 。
‘Will have to do something’用来讨论将来要做的事，”had to do something”表示过去的职责等。’Have to do’的否定形式’don’t / didn’t have to do’表示这个行为不是必须要做的。但 ‘Mustn’t’表示禁止做某事.
- Doug has to get up early every day.
- They have to work hard on Saturdays.
- She doesn’t have to go to work on Saturdays. (It’s possible, but not necessary)
- They had to leave early to catch the flight.
- Jennifer had to explain the situation to Peter.
- I didn’t have to go to the meeting in Dallas. (I could have gone, but it wasn’t necessary)
- He will have to get up early tomorrow.
- Janice will have to decide whether she wants to marry him or not.
- They won’t have to purchase any additional materials. (They can, but it’s not required.)
6, Have + object(s) + base form of verb / -ing form表示让某事发生。常用来表示已经发生的经历或一般的经历。
- We have people visit us all the time.
- Sherry had her children playing in the garden.
7,Have + object(s) + past participle – To Have Something Done让某人做某事，但做事的人并非是主语。
- She had them delivered to her home.
- We had Jack promoted to director.
- I had my bicycle repaired.