Be used to doing sth和Get used to doing sth是中比较常用的两个短语，表达的意义比较相近，但两者从语法上讲还是有一定的区别：
- be used to + noun or gerund(动名词)
- get used to + noun or gerund(动名词)
1，We use be used to to say that a situation is not new or strange, or is no longer new or strange. —–be used to 用来表明这种情境已是习惯的情境，或者不再是新的或陌生的情境。总之，是已经习惯了的情境。
- I’ve lived here for ten years now so I’m used to driving in the city.
- He’s not used to working at night so he sometimes falls asleep.
- Are you used to the climate?
- I wasn’t used to working such long hours when I started my new job.
2，We use get used to to say that an action or situation becomes less strange or new, or becomes more comfortable.—–get used to表名这种情境或行为已不再那么陌生，已经有点习惯了。总之，是强调终于习惯了某事。
- It took them a long time to get used to their new boss.
- Have you got used to driving on the left yet?
- She is getting used to waking up early for her new job.